Time is TBD|
The Sacred Pause with Adrienne Le Coure
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Cala Benirrás, Lugar Venda de Benirras, 154, 07815 Sant Joan de Labritja, Illes Balears, Spain
About the event
Featuring the healing practice of Classical Hatha Yoga, and guided by the principles of Trauma Informed Yoga, this retreat offers an opportunity to turn inward and listen deeply. Cultivating quiet and space within is the objective of all yogic practices, and this retreat is inspired by the timeless wisdom found in the ancient yogic texts to tap into the unconquerable peace that exists within each of us. For the nervous system that is burned out, for the mind that is racing, and for the body that is exhausted from holding it all, this retreat offers much needed soothing medicine.
Our morning practices consist of an Ashtanga inspired set sequence, meaning we practices the same set of postures every morning. This offers students the opportunity to develop true intimacy with the postures and with their experience in the postures. These practices involve longer holds, grounded in breath awareness, and are accessible to all levels. We will emphasize the rejuvenative effects of pranayama and meditation throughout the week, closing each day with a thorough breathing practice and teachings on various meditation techniques. Our mornings and evenings will be lovingly encased in the practice of mouna, or silence, giving students the opportunity to fully metabolize the teachings and begin to listen deeply to your inner guide.
Featuring nourishing, lovingly prepared vegan food and set in the breathtaking hills of the Island of Ibiza, this retreat provides a perfect container for self transformation and deep healing.
Adrienne Le Coure ~ Vinyasa Flow & Restorative
Ananda Retreat Programme
- 7.15 - 8:00 | Pre practice morning freshly made island fruit juices, teas, coffees / bullet coffees & energy balls
- 8:00 - 10:30 | Sunrise Flow yoga & meditation practice
- 10:15 - 11:00 | Delicious homemade breakfast
- 11:30-13:00 | Free time to relax by the pool, head down to the beach or indulge with our Holistic Therapy team
- 13:00 - 14:00 | Lunch - cuisine to beautifully compliment the theme of the morning practice
- 14:00 - 17:30 | Free time to relax by the pool, head down to the beach or indulge with our Holistic Therapy team
- 16:00 - 17:30 | Vegan gluten free healthy cakes ~ pre practice afternoon snacks
- 18:00 - 19:30 | Evening practice, a soothing mix of restorative yoga, meditation and pranayama
- 20:00 - 21:00 | Evening 2 course dinner (or dining out on your last evening)
Optional extras included in the package
- Guided hike to a secluded beach *
- Sunrise beach meditation *
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Holistic Bespoke Full Body Massage
- Foot Heaven Treatment
- Holistic Bespoke Facial Treatment
The total cost of this 6 day retreat starts at £890 depending on accommodation options, ( see below ) this can be paid either by back transfer or card payment over the phone. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO PAY MONTHLY VIA DIRECT DEBIT PLEASE CONTACT THE ANANDA TEAM DIRECTLY VIA OUR CONTACT PAGE. Please see our terms and conditions for details.
ROOM 1 -
Our large master, front-facing, bedroom with en suite and large outdoor balcony / seating area has exceptional views with 3 large floor to ceiling patio doors. Fitted with air conditioning, this room can be enjoyed as a large double, twin or triple. Wake up to some amazing vistas every morning in this room!
DOUBLE - £1190 per person
TWIN - £990 per person
TRIPLE - £965 per person
QUADRUPLE - £920
Our room 2 located on the second floor with window views looking out to the pool area, with fitted en suite and air conditioning. It can be enjoyed as a double or twin room.
DOUBLE (SINGLE OCCUPANCY) - £1290
DOUBLE - £965 per person
TWIN - £965 per person
ROOM 3 - SOLD OUT
Located on the second floor, with a shared bathroom with Room 4, fitted with air conditioning, with doors opening directly out onto the pool area / outdoor seating area.
DOUBLE (SINGLE OCCUPANCY) - £1190
DOUBLE - £920 per person
ROOM 4 - SOLD OUT
Twin room on the second floor with shared bathroom (with Room 3), with air conditioning.
TWIN - £920 per person
Located on the ground floor leading off the large dining room, this front-facing room has doors leading out to the front of the house with stunning views of the hills. This room comes with a shower room / toilet located off the kitchen and sleeps three people.
SHARED ROOM - £890
To make a reservation or enquiry for this retreat please contact us directly via email